Anointed for Victory Ministries (AfVM) is a women's outreach prayer and discipleship ministry that spans across the USA and Africa. The solid foundation of this ministry was mandated by God and birthed out of prayer on November 3, 2000. It has evolved into a place of refuge where lives are being changed, hurts are healed and hope is being restored.
The infallible Word of God, coupled with faith and prayer, is the catalyst for transformation. Ministry partners witness and testify on our daily prayer call to the mighty wonder working power of God in their lives and in the lives of others.
We have witnessed God's grace and mercy through:
- healing incurable diseases. including all types of cancer
- bestowing financial blessings
- awarding disability settlements
- gaining employment and salary increases
- salvation from drugs and alcohol
- deliverance from low self-esteem, depression and hopelessness
Women who participate in the daily prayer calls have grown in their spiritual walk with the Lord and are playing more active roles in their local ministries, some have started their own ministry and others have received Theological degrees and have been ordained.
We know prayer does work, and, "The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much." (James 5:16b). The Word of God shall prevail. We are Anointed for Victory!
Our mission is to equip and encourage women worldwide, through the empowerment of the Holy Spirit, to live a saved victorious lifestyle in Jesus Christ through prayer, faith, hope, love, and life application of God's Word; so they may fulfill their life's purpose and serve as an asset to the advancement of God's Kingdom in the earth.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible written Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the Blessed Hope, which is the rapture of the Church of God, which is in Christ, at His return.
- We believe the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious Blood of Jesus Christ.
- We believe that regeneration by the Holy Ghost is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
- We believe the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing for the human body in response to believing prayer.
- We believe the baptism in the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, is given to believers who ask for it.
- We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy and separated life in this present world.